- Wildlife of sundarban.
- Sundarbon – Wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Located on the eastern part of India, in the state of West Bengal.
- Sundarbon is the largest estuarine delta in the whole world.
- It is also the largest mangrove forest in the world and home to a diverse number of plants, animals, birds and reptiles along with various types of aquatic animals and fishes.
Presently the Sundarban National Park has been divided into several wild life sanctuaries for more efficient administration. The total area of Sundarbans is 4262 sq km. Of the 54 islands that join together to form the Sundarbans. An estimated 3.2 million people are also found to be living here. Of the total area around 2585 sq km are reserved for the wild animals. The sanctuaries of Sundarban are considered as protected areas. The four sanctuaries are:
- Sundarban National Park with an area of 1330 sq km
- Sajnekhali Wildlife Sanctuary with an area of 362 sq km
- Lothian Wildlife Sanctuary with an area of 38 sq km
- Haliday Wildlife Sanctuary with an area of 6 sq km.
- Insect Repellent Supplied.
- Purified Drinking Water.
- Fan & Light in all accommodation.
- Hot water.
- Folk Music by local artist.
- Buffet lunch/ dinner (Cuisine under expert chef)
- Luxury Boat Cruise.
- Service of Trained Guide.