2 Days 1 Night In Sundarban
Day 01 Kolkata – Sunderbans National Park
07.42 AM :- Train journey starts at Sealdah Station at 7.42 A.M. By Canning local and we would reach Canning by 9.00 A.M.
09.15 AM :- Pick up will be arranged from Caning Railway Station from where we would head towards Godhlhali ferry ghat to board a Boat/ Launch.
10.15 AM :- We would proceed to Gosaba historical market from Ferry Ghat
10.30 AM :- Breakfast will be served onboard
12.45 AM :- we would visit Becon Bungalow & Hamilton Sahib Bungalow after reaching Gosaba Village
01.00 PM :- After visit this historical Bungalow our launch. will enter inside the world’s biggest mangrove forest for sundarban tiger reserve Safari.
01.30 PM :- Lunch will be served on the boat/ launch.
During this Journey tourist will spot seven types of kingfisher, black cormorants, egret, pond heron, Brahmani eagles, magpie robin, green bee eaters and above all getting introduced to the lovely mangroves, with surreal creatures like mud skipper fish, fiddler crabs etc.
04.45 PM :- We would arrive at Pakhirala.
07.00 PM :- Evening Tea with snacks
10.00 PM :- Dinner will be served on cruise/ Hotel.
Day 02 Sunderbans National Park – Kolkata
Sajnekhali Tiger reserve area & watch tower , Sudhyanyakhali Tiger reserve area & watch tower, Do-Banki Tiger reserve area & watch tower , Jharkhali, Pirkhali, Gajikhali, choragaji, Bonobibi varani, five river junction Panchamukhani back to Godkhali
07.00 AM :- Morning starting with Sundarban delta Safari through boat/ Launch
07.30 AM :- Jungle Safari by our Govt tourist Guide at Sajnekhali.
08.30 AM :- Boat Safari covering various rivers and islands , Pirkhali, Gazikhali, Choragaji, Deul Varani, Banbib Varani. We may spot spotted deer, crocodile, wild boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and if lucky enough THE ROYAL BENGAL TIGER.
9.30 AM :- Breakfast will be served onboard
12.30 AM :- Visit to Do-Banki Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower. 896 meter canopy walk gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure.
01.30 PM :- Visit Panchamukhni & jharkhali Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower
02.00 PM :- Lunch Will Be Served On Boat/Launch
7.00 PM :- Heading back to Kolkata
- Pick up & Drop kolkata to kolkata Eclusive Vehicle
- Pick up & Drop By Sealdah Canning Local train
- Meal plan Is AP- All Meals Like Bed Tea, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, as per package schedule We Serve Typical Bengali Cuisine
- Ac/ non ac Deluxe accommodation as per your plan Resort/ cottage/ Launch
- Bengali Hindi English Speaking Govt Tourist Guide
- Experience & trained tour manager
- permission of jungle authority, All entry fees, Launch permission
- Launch/ Boat Safari, Sightseeing World’s Largest Mangrove Forest
- Any optional tour
- Any optional food menu
- Individual still / video camera permission charge
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Soft drinks
- Personal expenditure